December 4th, 2010
So, this blog was located on a shared host, and one guy on the host had the wrong version of some software, so one thing leads to another. and a script kiddie to replaces the index.php of this blog. I’ve moved to another host (a vpn), and it looks like I’ve got everything working now. Sorry for any confusion, it turns out configuring wordpress on a temporary domain configures it permanently for that domain, leading to some interesting problems. I think it might be time for a change, maybe I should drop wordpress as well.
EDIT: Looks like my email has been down for a while, the MX record was invalid. It should be working but it will take a bit longer to propagate.