Updated Website

February 24th, 2008

I updated www.brokenfunction.com today. I had a good long hard look at orisinal and decided I should simplify things. It’s much lighter now and I removed all those incomplete projects which I figured belonged on here anyway.

2 Responses to “Updated Website”

  1. Yurtdisi Egitim Says:

    it seems like e very good web site but my English is not good. It would be great if it might be availible in other languages too. Thanks.

  2. Max Says:

    I don’t speak any other languages but I made sure all the text was actually text so you can use a translator.

Leave a Reply